fbpx Skip to main content Skip to search

Self Assessment Tax Return and Personal Tax

Self Assessment Tax Return and Personal Tax


If you are self employed, a director or sole trader you have to fill in the self assessment tax return and send it to HMRC in time otherwise you are charged heavy penalties which can add insult to injury in the current recession. Let us take care of it while you have peace of mind.

Where the client has opted to work as a sole trader or he has income from more than one source, HMRC requires the tax payer to register for self assessment and pay tax accordingly. Our unique expertise offers both self assessment compliance and advice. This will include preparation of sole trader annual accounts establishing the income tax liability after claiming all available tax reliefs.

What we do:

Assist for Self-Assessment registration

Maintain and manage proper records

Complete your Self-Assessment and file your returns

Help you meet the deadlines

Provide necessary guidance, in case you miss the deadline

In addition to this, we also provide compliance and advisory services to the following areas:

Inheritance tax

Capital Gains tax

Property Business profits

Self employment and benefits in kind

Employment income and national insurance contributions


Filing the partnership tax return – SA800

Preparation of annual accounts

Tax Return

For more information about our Self Assessment Tax Return and Personal Tax, call 07394 464 613 or email office@ionpartnersaccountant.co.uk